Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Edward F. W.'s Video Blog Library
Edward F. W. Deanes
Home Mortgage Consultant
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Phone: (757) 418-2064
(866) 935-0661
edward.deanes@wellsfargo.com
www.deanesgroup.com

Edward F. W.'s Video Blog Library

Great video's to keep you informed and up-to-date!

March 23, 2010 - The Upside to a Down Market

Is now a good time to buy a home? Watch as Barry Habib shares some tips to help you determine whether to act now or wait.

About Me

My photo
My goal is to provide you with premium service. When you need an answer, we are here to help. I spend 90% of my time finding mortgages to fit my client's needs, qualifying buyers and contacting my clients for potential savings. My competent and professional staff handles all the dayto- day tasks. During regular business hours, please call my team, if they don't know the answer- they will find it! I am a licensed Loan Officer who has been in the mortgage industry for over 9 years. I am also a Certified Mortgage Planner which unlike a traditional loan officer; a mortgage planners role is to help you integrate the loan you select into your overall long and short-term financial and investment plans, to minimize taxes and interest expense and improve cash flow. I have a Real Estate License; not to practice real estate, but so I can better understand the market and look out for my client’s best interests. I am also a homeowner and real estate investor.

Followers

networkedblogs